The Nathaniel C. Dean Cottage
Cottage 11 at the Jacksonville in is named after Nathaniel C. Dean.
About Nathaniel C. Dean: His interest in mining led him to Jacksonville in 1851. He met and married Anna Huston and was reported to be the first county commissioner in Jackson County. The Dean and Huston mine was the first in the area to use hydraulic mining.
Features of The Nathaniel C. Dean Cottage
- King-sized Canopy Bed
- Sitting Room; Hid-a-bed
- Private Bath with Double Steam Shower
- Double Whirlpool Tub
- HD flat-screen TV, Stereo System, Phone, WIFI
- Entertainment Center with Surround Sound
- Fireplace; Wet Bar
- Air Conditioning; Refrigerator; Microwave
- Private Patio.
- Private off Street Free Parking
- A complimentary full-service breakfast in the Inn's dining room is also included
"This wonderful hotel and town has sent my imagination wild. I love the history. I flew over 3,000 miles to stay in Jacksonville, Oregon from Jacksonville, Florida." Jacksonville FL
Craterian Ginger Rogers Theater
Enjoy laughter and tears, mystery, romance and high drama . . . the sounds and sights of music, dance, vaudeville and old silent films. Learn More about this