Overlooking a magnificently coiffured garden with waterfall and a trellised patio, this luxurious suite provides a very relaxing environment for the wonderful outdoor evenings in southern Oregon. The dining and kitchen area set the stage for romantic dinners, private dinner parties and receptions.
Several local and national dignitaries have stayed in this cottage, the most luxurious of all the Inn’s cottages. Among them were former U.S. President George W. and First Lady Laura Bush.
This suite has all the amenities of the other three cottages but is more spacious.
Features of The Presidential Cottage
- King-sized Canopy Bed
- Sitting Room; Hide-a-bed
- Private Bath with three-headed shower
- Heated floors in the Private Bath
- Double Whirlpool Tub
- HD flat-screen TV, Stereo System, Phone, WIFI
- Entertainment Center with Surround Sound
- Fireplace; Wet Bar
- Air Conditioning; Refrigerator; Microwave
- Private Patio.
- Private off Street Free Parking
- Computer with internet access